Rural Watch Africa Initiative is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate, committed, ethical and accountable people to join our team. This could be you. Previous Non-Government Organization experience is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Working with Rural Watch Africa will offer many benefits, including:
1. Flexible working hours to suit different life styles
2. Good pay rates
3. Vibrant and friendly working atmosphere
4. A diverse and multicultural environment
5. Full training and opportunities for growth
6. Beautiful, light, modern, air-conditioned office.Cureent Opening
Grant WriterCLICK TO UPLOAD YOUR CV